DevOps Institute – Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA).
The DevOps Institute is the continuous learning community around emerging DevOps practices. We work with thought leaders to develop and accredit relevant and practical content and certification exams around emerging DevOps practices. The DevOps Institute (DOI) was launched in 2015. Our Registered Education Partners span 26 countries. Our certification exams are delivered in partnership with PEOPLECERT, a global leader in IT qualifications.
A continuous delivery architect is a tool-agnostic individual engaged in the design, implementation and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing, and, potentially, Continuous Deployment.
Continuous Delivery Architect (CDA)℠ is a certification from DevOps Institute. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart knowledge of Continuous Delivery vocabulary, principles, practices, automation and value. CDA is intended for development, quality assurance, security and operational professionals who are engaged in end-to-end DevOps software development from idea conception through live production operations.
Eligibility for Examination
Although there are no formal prerequisites for the exam, DevOps Institute highly recommends the following to prepare candidates for the exam leading to Continuous Delivery Architect℠ certification:
It is recommended that candidates complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course delivered by an accredited Education Partner of DevOps Institute
The Continuous Delivery Architect examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Level of Difficulty
The DevOps Continuous Delivery Architect certification uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the content and the examination.
- The CDA exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of DevOps test engineering concepts and vocabulary terms (see list below)
- The exam also contains Bloom 2 questions that test learners’ comprehension of these concepts in context
- The exam also contains Bloom 3 questions that test learners’ ability to apply these concepts in practical situations
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Continuous Delivery Architect℠ certificate.
- Exam Type
- Multiple choice questions
- 90 minutes
- It is recommended that candidates complete the Continuous Delivery Architect course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Open Book
- Passing Score
- Online or invigilated in person
- Continuous Delivery Architect Certified